Posted to alt.home.repair
Evo Evo is offline

Default Need advice - bathroom project

wrote:

I'd like to add texture to the walls in the bathroom using the
following formula. There's not much of a mildew problem in that room
except on the wall over the tub. I'd like to mix fungicide with
spackle, tempera powder (paint) and add tiny colored stones such as
that used in a fish tank. I would apply it with deliberate brush like
strokes. Will the fungicide be enough to prevent mildew in the bathroom
area? Will the fungicide need to be applied every year? Thanks

I do texture bathrooms, but not bathroom with showers and tubs in them.
Texture holds moisture. I also use a semi gloss paint in wet areas and a
bath fan!

RV

--
"You can lead them to LINUX