Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default OT And Apologies to Those Who disagree or May Have Seen it

Morris Dovey wrote:

Seize the day!

Just be careful which end you grab.

I ran into an observation regarding political correctness the other day
that I think has wider use. It's a little vulgar, but I think that helps
the illustration so I'll relay the vulgarity, too.

It was stated that PC is based on the assumption that you can throw a
turd by the clean end. (or words to that net effect).

Arguments about politics seem to me to make a similar error in assuming
that politics is the source of the answers to our problems when the
historical evidence might suggest that it is, instead, the source of the
problems themselves.

Just food for thought and my perspective on the whole plate of
spaghetti. The topic is, of course, open for debate, but I won't join in it.

Nill