Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default OT And Apologies to Those Who disagree or May Have Seen it

Robatoy wrote:

On Dec 4, 9:43 pm, wrote:

BTW, did you see the post I put up on the small circular saws you
commented on earlier?

I did.. thank you. I'll have me one of those Morris saws. You know this
will now always be referred to as a Morris saw. I wonder what kind of
blades I can get for it.

In another forum where I get my yuks, there's a type of person called
asstard. Go figgur.
Jerkwad, ****wit, asstard.

What will they think of next.

Pus for brains.

Not as scatological as the usual terms, but sufficiently evocative to
sound derogatory. Should also fly under the FCC radar.

Bill