Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker LT Steve Barker LT is offline

Default spilled oil

Get you a can of brake parts cleaner from the auto parts store. Spray it on
liberally and wipe it up. repeat. Use some ventilation. It's not
particularly flammable, but it stinks.

--
Steve Barker

"Pdk Pdk" wrote in message
Yesterday I spilled half a can of automobile oil on the unpainted
concrete floor in my basement. After using rags to sop up most of the
stuff, any ideas how to get up the rest? Will it eventually dry?
It's in a place where I can't really walk around it all the time, but
don't want to be tracking oil through the house. Thanks.