Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian Henderson Brian Henderson is offline

Default Home Depot - what a bunch of maroons

On 07 Dec 2006 23:16:28 GMT, wrote:

I agree that it is certainly not WalMart's fault that another business can
not compete. I also agreethat it is not there responsibility to operate a
non-profit business. I never even expressed a concern remotely close to
either of these. I only bring the facts to the table about one small town
that had a WalMart, small businesses went away as a direct result. This was
soon followed by WalMarts departure.

Which is fine, I was just pointing out that there were likely economic
realities involved that had nothing to do with Walmart being an evil
empire, especially in 1986. Bixby is still there, it didn't dry up
and blow away in the wind, and today there are not only 8 Walmarts in
the area, but tons of small business to boot.

Not sure what the complaint is.