Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] rspartacus@gmail.com is offline

Default Need help wiring a breadmaker motor.

I have a reversable motor removed from an Oster breadmaker. I want to
use it on a project because the motor runs very quiet. The motor is a
60Hz 120V motor that has three wire. Red, white and blue. The white
wire goes to nuetral on the AC outlet. The other two wires goes to a
circuit which has two transistors, capacitors and more. When I measure
these two wires they show 120V AC (forward spin) and 150V AC (reverse
spin.)

This motor is probably a DC motor, I don't know for sure. The circuit
board is thrown out and all I have is the motor. How do I power up this
motor?

Thanks