lane

Default Please limit topics to metalworking

another wise man. this thread has made me think back, and wonder why
anyone who knows about machines and human interaction would ever consider
riding? my Dad, a construction lineman, discouraged them. and most folks
with real experience admitted to the dangers. we rcm'rs s/b smarter(!),
right? --Loren

I rode for a number of years until I broke up my knee pretty bad, about 13
years ago. I sold the bike as soon as I could walk on crutches. Haven't been
back on a bike since. The little bit of pleasure I got out of riding wasn't
worth all the pain and agony I went through. And I know I was lucky.

All I have to do is look at the 10" scar and it reminds me. The knee hasn't
ever been right since and never will be. Aches bad whenever I over use it.

Those that ride without a helmet are nuts!

Lane