Posted to alt.solar.thermal,alt.architecture.alternative,alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,sci.engr.heat-vent-ac
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com .p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com is offline

Default Another Deployable Doubt Dispeller

On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 07:28:20 GMT, Jeff wrote:

snip

Assume that to attract passersby, we need a window to view the
circle chart recorder sitting on a table inside,

Nick has never been big on windows, I recall a thread suggesting
replacing windows with video display panels.

I recall a thread on replacing NICK with a video display
panel.

Might I suggest instead, a periscope, with perhaps a snorkel for the
fresh air supply. Such things can no doubt be bought cheaply as military
surplus. Perhaps just buy the whole submarine and either wrap it in
polyurethane foam or submerge it to the desired climate.

Jeff

(next to the cage with the asphyxiated gerbil.)
The chart recorder shows inside and outside temperatures.
What type of window glazing should be used?

To keep the gerbil alive, suppose we require a 0.0004 ft^2 hole
(about 1/4 in ^2) in the wall for air exchange.
How does that ECN affect the design?

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/