Posted to sci.electronics.repair
paragon66x paragon66x is offline

Default Sony HCD-MG510AV 60 cd receiver w/surround and A/V jacks - WONT TURN ON

Oh and as far as it turning on normally, I am not sure if I am
misleading you or not. The thing doesn't turn on. When you press the
power button it doesn't do jack. When you plug it in though it does
put power to the power button LED and it looks like there is fire going
to the cassette motor too as it lunges forward a bit. But that's all
she does other than make the click after plugging it in, but I don't
know what that click means - just seems like it always did that. John