Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Snyder Chris Snyder is offline

Default LED Christmas lights

My wife and I bought a few strands from Lowes (in Grand Rapids, MI)
just a few days ago. They had a bunch in stock. We bought the Forever
Brite 70-light multicolored strands. They use a fraction of the
electricity, are brighter, more durable (solid plastic bulbs, no
sockets to corrode), cool to the touch, and are supposed to last 20
years (according to the box). Just like I've sworn off purchasing
incandescent light bulbs for all but the most unusual cases, I'm now
swearing off incandescent Christmas light sets (unless these give me
problems). They were $10 per strand.

-Chris Snyder

Joseph Meehan wrote:
Last year I saw a far number of LED Christmas lights. Not a great
number, but not uncommon. This year, I have only seen a couple. Anyone
know what happened. I would guess they did not sell well last year. Were
there other problems?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit