Posted to alt.home.repair
bill allemann bill allemann is offline

Default water vapor in natural gas

"dpb" wrote in message
ups.com...

I'd venture that over the twenty years condensation and what entrained
moisture there is has built up in a low point and is now of sufficient
volume to have become a problem. I would expect if you shut the gas
off and either drained the line or blew it out w/ compressed air your
problem will go away for at least another twenty years. (Assuming, of
course, the gas company has been out and checked for and didn't find
any leaks...)

Drained it three times in the last 2 weeks.
I have a tee fitting there now, as described in one of the other posts.