Posted to alt.electronics
SBFan2000 SBFan2000 is offline

Default Remote control question

You misunderstand. I want the receiver "box" to be wired to each shell.
The receiver would have one power supply. I just don't want to run 36 pairs
of wires 200 feet!

"PeterD" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 12:42:32 -0000, "Marcus Redd" wrote:

"Wombat-Pipex-News" wrote in message
Well if your realy want to blow yourself up thats you choice.
check out these sorts of things.

Wombat - surely you're making too much fuss over this. If the firing

system
is unpowered until everyone is well clear then what could possibly go

wrong?

Let's say the OP has 30 mortars. Hence 30 receivers (or am I not
understanding him?) So he powers up receiver 1, then walks over to
receiver 2 and powers it up, and then receiver 3, then things start to
go bad--reciver one (powered up) goes off... (For whatever reason,
his little home-made system triggers).

oops.

Ah, but wait, what about a centralized battery to power all at one
time?

Humm, might work, but that is wired, what the OP didn't want. (I did
suggest single wire systems).