Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lobby Dosser Lobby Dosser is offline

Default Winter Rules Begin

"George" wrote:

I had to fire up the snowblower to complete the drive today. Snow over

Misread that line as 'fire up the snowboard' and thought 'WOW, George is
into *Extreme Sports*. Anybody seen a powered snowboard.

the tractor blade. As of now I have my "ready" pallet of blanks
marked with wands so I know where to dig when I have time to rough.

Expecting a LOT of snow? Reminds me of the loot burial scene in 'Fargo'.

Fortunately the maple log I want is near an open end of the big stack,
so I can probably get to him in a thaw. The remainder of the wooden
arcs from trimming last year's roughs will go up the chimney by
Sunday.

Frozen wood season again. Time to get that bucket of warm water and
towel ready to warm my left hand....

Could you direct some warm air to the hand, with minimal effect on the
blank?