Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Home Depot - what a bunch of maroons

In article , wrote:
I agree that it is certainly not WalMart's fault that another business can
not compete. I also agreethat it is not there responsibility to operate a
non-profit business. I never even expressed a concern remotely close to
either of these. I only bring the facts to the table about one small town
that had a WalMart, small businesses went away as a direct result. This was
soon followed by WalMarts departure.

Correction: you bring to the table these unsubstantiated claims. Not facts.

--
Regards,