Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Home Depot - what a bunch of maroons

In article , wrote:
Those are the facts.

No, those are your _claims_. Substantiate them, and I'll agree they're
facts.

Here is the meaning of fact should you choose to read it...

Don't lecture me on the meaning of the word "fact" when you yourself
are clearly unable to distinguish it from the word "claim".

Fine, I give up.
If you want to ignore the truth... suit yourself.

All you've posted here is what you *claim* to be the truth. I've challenged
you repeatedly to substantiate those claims, which you have so far shown
yourself unwilling (or unable) to do -- so I'll be ignoring your
unsubstantiated claims. *You* are the one ignoring the truth; to wit, that you
haven't actually posted any facts yet.

--
Regards,