Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Premature Potterton Boiler Shut Down - Fixed

In message . com, Moo
writes
Final shot at "raden" who questions what a Potterton Boiler is.

Errr... Sorry ?

I am fairly intimately familiar with most potterton boilers. I doubt
that there are many people who have a deeper independent knowledge of
potterton's electronics than I have

This is a "UK" group. Potterton is a UK brand , well known in UK,
discussed and for good or ill forms parts of this site's regular
discussions.

Err, yes, what's your point caller ?

Because you seem to have the extreme misfortune of living outside the
UK or indeed the United States of Europe ( or indeed Canada, NZ or OZ
or other similar places where other grown-up adults live), please do
not make silly remarks about "Naffer's" post.

I would not say that living outside the uk / us / europe is necessarily
a misfortune, however, as any regular reader / contributor to this NG
would understand, ICH BIN KEINE AUSLAENDER

This is a "UK" site and will only be of interest/relevance to anyone
who has this heating system.
So back off.... "Raden" you must be a very foreign person not to
understand what this thread was about.

Leck mich am orsch

Unless. Of course, Potterton is a brand where you live and British
Gas have service contracts to fix your central heating. If this is so,
I will accept your comment, else....F...

Ich glaube du bist eine trottel

I don't give a toss whether you accept my comments or not. I think you
need to drink more

you might make more sense

--
geoff