Roger Mills

Default Private Sewers [Long and boring post!]

Dave Baker wrote in message

Any property that was served by something also serving your own would be
adjoining by virtue of being adjoined by the service in question. The fact

that
the properties are detached is not relevant. As the service doesn't serve

your
property the argument about "adjoining" is also therefore irrelevant. The
previous sentence covers everything in question. The final sentence adds
nothing further.

I *think* you are agreeing with me in my contention that the clause
requiring me to provide maintenance access for services shared with
adjoining properties doesn't apply in this case?

OK, I might originally have used a few more words than strictly necessary,
to say it.

Roger