Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] porkypanther@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Vented tumble dryer with vent on right rather than at back - does it exist?

Thanks for all your advice people, the concensus seems to be to look
into condensers!!

On Web wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Greetings
I am after a vented tumble dryer with the vent on the right rather than
in the usual place of at the back. Preferably in silver/ aluminium
colour (my fussy wife...). I have tried all the internet wholesalers
who, since they don't usually have the machines in stock, are
unable/unwilling to have a look for me. And speaking to the
manufacturers themselves is difficult as bizarrely they usually dont't
know (and no you can't normally speak to technical help without
providing your warranty details and model number - how silly).
Do I just have to do it the old-fashoned way opf trawling around the
shops to take a look?
Can anyone suggest a manufacturer and model?
Cheers
Porky

Well, you could also go for a condensing model. I'll never buy a vented
drier again..