Posted to chi.general,alt.autos.toyota.camry,misc.consumers.house
Todd H. Todd H. is offline

Default How to keep locks from getting frozen?

Kk writes:

point being it was stupid to sum up your lock thang by exclaiming you
aren't going to buy some company's product

No, my personally avoiding a given manufacturer in the future isn't
going to bring them to their knees, but that wasn't my aim. Telling
folks that looking beyond both Kwickset and Schlage might be warranted
was my aim. Point was just that I had plenty of datapoints (in my
admittedly very limited lock purchasing experience) that suggest
Schlage may not be The Grand Poobah of locksets.

And what I was thinking and didn't say earlier is that their
popularity also makes them low hanging fruit, and being low hanging
fruit might be something that disturbs you after watching this:

Bump keys:

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.