Posted to chi.general,alt.autos.toyota.camry,misc.consumers.house
HUey HUey is offline

Default How to keep locks from getting frozen?

In article ,
says...
HUey wrote in
:

In article ,

says...
HUey wrote in
:

In article ,
says...
(Todd H.) wrote in :

Eric writes:

Yes, but you can get the same ones at HD. Just go with Schlage,
and stay away from Kwikset (and no-name brands).

FWIW, the Schlage crap at Home Depot sucks too. Just try to have
them key a few locks the same and watch them cuss over the sloppy
manufacturing tolerances and ruin a few locksets before they
manage to get your locks keyed the same.

The moral of the story is to not have your locksets keyed at HD. If
you need a thinking person to help you, then go to the hardware
store or a locksmith. If you're in business then I recommend Express
Hardware in Barrington, but they don't sell retail.

The people that work at HD and Menards might be good for telling you
where to find something, but little else.

thank you, mr. obvious man

I saw some milk bottle cap molds on clearance over in the tool aisle.
You should check them out.

stop it yer killing me!

These were for 110% heterosexual milk bottles. That may be a bit much for
you .

yer on a roll!
--
HUey