Posted to alt.home.repair
MLD MLD is offline

Default GE Silicone II Sucks!!

"Al Bundy" wrote in message
"****ed" wrote in news:1165347815.274844.62630
@l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com:

PS. I called their Customer Service and vented to them and they said
the complaint is being forwarded on to the right people...I hope.

****ed wrote:
This is the worst silicone I have ever used in my life. I bought two
tubes with fresh batch codes and they don't cure after 48 hours. I had
to clean this crap out twice already on my 85lb sink and its not fun.
GE needs to get their head out of their butt and stop selling inferior
product to the public. As far as I'm concerned I will never buy
another GE product for the rest of my life and I will continue
encorouging others to do the same in my social gatherings.

Maybe it means they are down the hall to the right...

I ran into a similar problem and then discovered that there is an expiration
date on these tubes. The one I had was out of date. Returned it to Home
Depot and got another (in date by several years) and didn't have repeat of
the problem.
MLD