Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy Michael Kennedy is offline

Default Looking for an LCD TV power supply from SJ Power

Are you sure about that? I see dual and triple output power supplies on
that web page.

oops... I see that I was looking at the wrong section, it only lists +12v
under output voltage. You are correct there are 3 different psu's on that
page. 2 12v / 24v psu's and one 5v / 12v / 24v psu.

I guess I shouldn't respond when I'm in a hurry. :-)

- Mike

"JW" wrote in message

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 17:47:34 -0500 "Michael Kennedy"
wrote in Message id:
:

At a quick glance it appears to be just a 12v 14A psu.

wrote in message
roups.com...
Greetings

Anyone know where I can purchase an SJ LCD TV Power supply?
Or have one for sale?
Found at
http://www.sjpower.com.tw/product41.htm

Cheers