Posted to rec.woodworking
Mortimer Schnerd, RN Mortimer Schnerd, RN is offline

Default NO, NO, A THOUSAND TIMES NO

Robatoy wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
Find me one report/link to an accident that didn't involve air
pressures greater than 150 psig or an explosive (oil) mixture.

One!The very first listing from googling "shop air explosion" revealed one
occasion

where 140psi of air was accidentally put in a truck tire which then exploded,
killing the worker. No explosive mixture... just air pressure less than 150
psi.

That's not a shop-air explosion. That is an idiot overinflating a tire.
Using that barometer (I made a funny), I am sure there are many
air-related accidents.

Look at the first line you wrote above: I met every criteria you asked for.
Now you're adding conditions?

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com