Posted to rec.woodworking
B A R R Y B A R R Y is offline

Default PVC for air

Mike Marlow wrote:

Wasn't the original post referring to 1/2" air hose?

I didn't think so. My original mention of flexible hose simply stated
"air hose". The stuff in the bike shop is a product that I think comes
from the commercial beverage dispensing industry. FWIW, this is a big
bike shop, with lots of repair / build stations in multiple rooms, not
what you'd typically see. Their usual use of compressed air is blow
guns, so the demand can be pretty good during peak tune / clean season.

I'm with you all the way if the line is driving die grinders, air
routers, and sanders all day long. I'd probably just run a pipe to that
work area. For the average one or two person shop we talk about here,
even 1/2" hose should be fine.