Larry Jaques

Default Please limit topics to metalworking

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 04:05:37 GMT, Gunner
brought forth from the murky depths:

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 21:57:08 GMT, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 07:54:45 GMT, Gunner
brought forth from the murky depths:

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 19:17:49 GMT, "Ed Huntress"

Gunner (now listening to Grace Slick,...

Have you seen her lately? I wonder what she did to herself. It looks like
her face is on inside-out.

She missed 2 of the important steps.....
Live hard, die young, make a pretty corpse.
She did have a pretty good handle on part 1 though.

Janis Joplin got the first two exactly right. #3 is kinda
questionable. I never could drink Southern Comfort (eons
ago) without thinking about that randy gal...

I helped her finish a fifth in her dressing room in the Grande Ballroom
in 68, and again in 69 at the Cobo Hall.

Sudden Discomfort was what she called it. Hell of a woman. Messed up in
the head in many ways...but a hell of a woman. And yah..Randy.....G

Oh, you DAWG! I didn't want to hear that. You got MY
fantasy. Damn. I was born too late for the best part of
the Free Love thing, but I thank Buddha I had a bit of
lovin' before AIDS, Herpes, and the untreatable syph, etc.
bugs hit.
Y'all think a titanium condom is doable? --metal content

Do the voices in my head bother you?
http://diversify.com Full-Service Web Development