Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Non-permanent glue?

Fri, Dec 1, 2006, 10:24pm (EST+5) (Toller) doth burble:
I must be trolling because I haven't used hide glue? I don't even know
who you responded to because I have blocked his posts for being
consistently useless. I wish he would return the favor.

LMAO You don't know who he responded to, because of your
blockage. So how do you know you blocked his posts? You're silly.
You'll get better responses when you show you're at least willing to
"try" helping yourself by looking up some answers on your own; instead
of just asking about every thing that pops up in your mind, and expect
someone else to do all your research. Is that the way you operate at
your work? Oops, you didn't say who you blocked. It could even be me.
If that's so you may never see this. LOL

JOAT
I am, therefore I think.