Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
[email protected] websurf1@cox.net is offline

Default Sears/Murray snowblower - Accessing spark plug on Briggs&Stratton engine

Jeff Taylor wrote:
Since it is a snow blower, there is no air filter and I
always use STA-BIL in my gasoline. I'm not looking forward to getting
at the carburetor.

Thanks!

Why is there no air filter? What does blowing snow have to do with
that?
The filters catch dust and crud in the air, and that can happen in
winter as well as other times of the year (though dirt dust would be
pretty well subdued, I would imagine ;) )

I can't recall ANY engine without an air filter.