Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default GE Silicone II Sucks!!

****ed wrote:
This is the worst silicone I have ever used in my life. I bought two
tubes with fresh batch codes and they don't cure after 48 hours. I
had to clean this crap out twice already on my 85lb sink and its not
fun. GE needs to get their head out of their butt and stop selling
inferior product to the public. As far as I'm concerned I will never
buy another GE product for the rest of my life and I will continue
encorouging others to do the same in my social gatherings.

Last week the FDA re-approved Silicon breast implants. GE may be looking
elsewhere (along with the rest of us).