Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] emergencyfan@gmail.com is offline

Default Interior house doors drift shut

Hi Marybeth,

Sounds like a few men can't stand a woman who uses common sense. I
worked successfully in industrial fastener sales for years and have
found that some males just assume anyone with ovaries doesn't know what
she's talking about. You just have to pat them on their tiny empty
heads, wish them well, and move on. ;-) Good luck on your repairs!

Erika

Harry K wrote:
marybeth wrote:
"I suspect your discription of his actions are greatly exaggerated.
That is the normal and quite approved method of fixing that problem." -
--Harry K

Well Harry you must be a suspicious person, right? Now why would you
call me a liar and say that I greatly exaggerated? Were you here
Harry? Did you see the bent over hinge pin or the twisted hinge or how
about the mashed hinge with the brass color knocked off of it?

So smashing things is the approved method of fixing things hu?
Approved by who? Not approved by me. Guess I'll get my hammer and
come fix things at your house. Oh don't worry it's all approved! I
don't work cheap either Harry.

No, I didn't call you a liar. I pointed out that bending the pin is a
standard fix and it doesn't take "smashing it with a hammer".

If your "handyman" did do it as you describe you have a pee poor
handyman and a very stupid person for hiring him.

Harry K