Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ablum44@gmail.com is offline

Default User manual help

Thanks a lot for that advice Josh I too had a problem finding a user
manual for my printer and none of the free manual sites, nor the
actual company site had the manual i was looking for.
http://www.theusermanualsite.com this site really works

Al

wrote:
Hey guys

I bought a couple products on e-bay and like most products they
came without a user manual. I did a lot of research trying to find them
and I think I found the best site out of them all that provides tons of
manuals for tons of products for free of charge and well since everyone
on these forums helps me out so much I thought I could lend a hand as
well, I suggest anyone with user manual trouble goes here to find the
manual they are looking for.

http://www.theusermanualsite.com

Hope this helps everyone,

Josh