Dave Baker

Default OT - Domestic Safe

Subject: OT - Domestic Safe
From: "Sanj"
Date: 10/07/03 20:56 GMT Daylight Time
I'm seriously thinking of buying a safe, but have no Idea on what's good
what's not etc...I don't really have too many places to bolt a safe into a
concrete floor other than the garage, so was thinking of an under floor
safe. Has any one bought one of these...any advice appreciated

My dad had a safe once. It was a small one built in to a wall upstairs I think.
When the house got burgled while they were away on holiday the burglars
couldn't open the safe but they destroyed everything it was attached to and
took the safe away to open it at their leisure. To add insult to injury they
stole the car to take the safe away in. Whether anything was actually in the
safe at the time I'm not sure. He didn't replace it. You might consider his
experience before making your own decision

Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines (
www.pumaracing.co.uk)
One's taste in music is the key that fits the lock of each individual person's
psyche.