Posted to alt.energy.renewable,uk.d-i-y,uk.environment
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Waste disposal was Siting of panels for solar water heating

On 2006-12-04 21:56:48 +0000, Pete C said:

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 12:39:59 +0000, Andy Hall
wrote:

I bet you could sort all the recyclable stuff from your rubbish in a
tiny fraction of the time you spend posting to uk.d-i-y and worrying
about ££££ tools.

I *could*. I wish to have the choice not to, but for it to be done by
the provider, not to be required to do so.

Well that's the price of living in a more civilised country, and one
where the democratically elected local/national government requires
you to play a part.

I do play a significant part, through the payment of taxes. I am
looking for a return on that.