Posted to alt.home.repair

Default how to protect pipes if no heat?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...
it was directed at the opposite side of the argument...

It was hard to tell, but that was me. Doing too many things at once.

" Anyone that interested in proving a point is hiding some sort of
benevolent agenda. "Don't listen to anyone else or the internet,
listen to me" screams 'control issue'. "

It's hard for me to tell what he's talking about too, because I never
said don't listen to anyone else, or the internet. In fact, I provided
several internet links to useful information and even asked for links
to information that said otherwise.