jim rozen

Default Please limit topics to metalworking

In article , Larry Jaques says...

Heck, what am I talking about? I can't afford insurance anyway.
And if I'm ever in a bad accident, I don't want some arsehole
doctor spending a million of someone else's dollars trying to
bring me back--as a vegetable. I'm more of a fatalist. Since I
believe that we go around more than once, why should I care
what happens to this old body? Recycle it.

Oddly enough it's more likely you won't need the
million dollars of someone else's money if you
ride without a helmet. Funerals are a good deal
cheaper than that.

The real money clock starts ticking when you survive
the trip to the hospital, and they start working on you.
You're much more likely to pass that gate if you have
a helmet on.

Jim

please reply to: