Posted to alt.home.repair
John G John G is offline

Default Hex to standard chuck adapter?

"Boondoggle" wrote in message
ups.com...
I've gotten a decent little 12v Black and Decker cordless as a gift,
and it's handy . . . nice sort of middle ground between the trusty
Dremel and the powerhouse Craftsman (both corded.)
My one little issue is the quick-release bit system on there . . .
lots of bits out there for it, of course, but it irritates me to have
to buy another bit I already have two of. Anyone know of an adapter
that'll let me use a standard bit with this gem?

Yes there are certaily small size Jacobs chucks available with a hex
shaft for just what you say .
Max 1/4 inch drill. $US16.80. And i am sure there are others cheaper.

http://www.mcmaster.com/ page 2308 2/3 way down.

--
John G