Posted to alt.energy.renewable,uk.d-i-y,uk.environment
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Waste disposal was Siting of panels for solar water heating

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 07:31:44 +0000 someone who may be
(sarah) wrote this:-

so not even a democractic decision, or even semi democratic.

Depends on your view of democracy. You voted in your MEP... didn't you?
S/he voted for/against the regulations when the opportunity arose... or
chose not to.

Not only that. The Council of Ministers, if it is still called that,
also consists of people who have been elected. All these measures
which UK Ministers whine about have been voted for by the Ministers.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh