Posted to uk.d-i-y
mark mark is offline

Default Vaillant ecotec plus system boiler with vr400

In message , Jim Alexander
writes

"mark" wrote in message
Actually folks I can recommend the whole system, and its a tad cheaper
than a micromat.

vaillant ecotec plus 630
vaillant vr65 control box with 2 off 2 port valves
vaillant unistor cylinder
vaillant vr400 weather compensator using the vr10 cylinder control.

I'll let you know if it breaks...................

might be what I am looking for...

can you tell me if you can program a higher flow temp in the DHW loop than
the heating loop to maximise condensing efficiency?

AIUI it sorts its own flow temperatures for the heating depending on how
cold it is outside.
It also works out its own flow temperature for the heating (subject to a
maximum which you can program).
There is of course only a single flow and a single return controlled by
motorised valve/s ( 2x2ports in my case)
--
Mark Roberts