Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Kreg Pocket Hole Jig Recommendation

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
Swingman wrote:

So can a brad/pin nailer and some glue. G

I agree, and often do the same. However, let me know how it works out
if you want reconfigure the nailed & glued jig.

MDF is REAL cheap hereabouts! G

I wouldn't buy the tool specifically for jig making, but having one, I'm
a proponent of "all available resources."

Actually, I agree with you 1000% ... just doing a little chain tugging
whilst throwing a ball back (for the hundredth time) to my 19 month old
grandson, who will be leaving to go back to England in the morning [ ],
so in need of the diversion you so generously provided.

Thanks!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/29/06