Posted to uk.d-i-y
EricP EricP is offline

Default Domestic steam cleaners ? Are they any good ?

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 13:57:35 -0000, "Wibble" wrote:

SWMBO is cleaning the oven and I suggested the job would
be easier if she had a hand held steam cleaner. SWMBO
says that she's heard they are rubbish but I've heard the opposite.

Does anyone in here own one and is it any good ? Does it
do what they are supposed to do i.e. remove stubborn grime ?

They don't. Avoid them. We have a shed fully of them from small ones
on the shelf to the huge generator in the back.