Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian Stirling Ian Stirling is offline

Default Bedding toilet pan with tile adhesive.

robgraham wrote:

And what will you do when you find you need to lift it for some reason ????
It has been suggested on here that you raise it on some matches ...squirt
silicone under it and remove the matches after the silicone has set and
presumably seal the edges with more silicone .I thinks thats what was posted
anyway ..Wasn't that long ago .

Yes silicon is the way to go - and even if it's not spaced off, which
is something I didn't think of, I got mine off some time ago with a
thin bladed knife without any bother at all.

Monofilliment fishing line, string, wire, or anything else strong and
thin works well also to saw through.