Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Nie Tom Nie is offline

Default CLEANING WOOD FLOOR

For me the ultimate ongoing cleaning is done with a Hoover Floor Mate. The
references on the other brand weren't good.

We've got red clay in our area and a Rotweiller. It cleans and leaves the
least amount of film - plus it only takes minutes to clean the floor while
standing We put nothing else on the floor.

Any moisture is sucked up from the seams/cracks. Ours is a poly high gloss
finish.

TomNie

"BrianInNY" wrote in message
oups.com...
I just purschased a home with a wood (not laminate) floor. What's the
best way to clean it? I'm more concerned with cleaning/sanatizing it,
as opposed to polishing it. Thanks in advance