Posted to misc.consumers.house
[email protected] ieee.802.11i@gmail.com is offline

Default How soon should I begin the contract process?

Thanks so much for the input. I will plan accordingly! :-)

wrote:
Friend of mine listed her house on the second of the month, and sold
it, found a home, and moved by the end of the same month. So yeah, it
can be done quickly but i'd go ahead and start things now. If it
closes early you can get in there and paint or whatever.

The holidays is a good time to be buying cause NObody is buying. Also
it's a buyer's market.

If this is your 1st home get some fricking advice from parents or
friends who've been through it already. You need an inspection and IMO
an attorney. You need real help in making an offer, in terms of comps.