Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom The Great Tom The Great is offline

Default Double Sticky Tape With Foam Between Surfaces ?

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 13:49:01 -0500, "Robert11"
wrote:

Hi,

Was in HD the other day asking about this, but nobody there seemed to know
what I was talking about.
Wasn't in the paint Dept, surprisingly.

Trying to find a roll of Double-Sticky tape with a small thickess of foam
between the two adhesive surfaces.
This would help on an uneven surface I have.

Hard to believe HD doesn't carry it, but perhaps they don't ?

Any idea what this stuff might actually be called, or what Dept in HD might
have it ?

Or anywhere else, perhaps ?

Thanks,
B.

I thought I saw it in the 'hardware' section. With the nails and
screws. By the picture hanging hardware too.

Good luck,

tom @ www.MeetANewFriend.com