Old Nick

Default Please limit topics to metalworking

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:06:57 -0500, "Backlash"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Bike crashes...memories...flashbacks...

I don't remember the most spectacular one I had. Nor do I remember the
whole of that day. :-.

I was rear-ended by a drunk in a car whilst waiting to turn. No
skidmarks and probably 45mph. They had to tow the car away. Bike
wasn't too good either.

I had concussion (back of helmet looked like papier mache) and a
_very_ bruised back. I picked up my 750CC Honda 4 (I was told) and
pushed it to the side of the road. Then I ran around picking up the
fish and chips that had been on the back of the seat. Worried about
getting dinner home, apparently. Ah! We were bred tough in those days
G.

I think it was called shock.

I was really, _really_ .......lucky!

Anybody who used to reckon we should not have to wear helmets was
shown the pulpy remains of mine. I also have quite strong views about
drink driving and tailgating.

Not still riding.

Spike....Spike? Hello?