Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default Double Sticky Tape With Foam Between Surfaces ?

"Robert11" wrote in message
news
Hi,

Was in HD the other day asking about this, but nobody there seemed to know
what I was talking about.
Wasn't in the paint Dept, surprisingly.

Trying to find a roll of Double-Sticky tape with a small thickess of foam
between the two adhesive surfaces.
This would help on an uneven surface I have.

Hard to believe HD doesn't carry it, but perhaps they don't ?

Any idea what this stuff might actually be called, or what Dept in HD
might have it ?

Or anywhere else, perhaps ?

Thanks,
B.

Mostly found as an impulse item near the checkouts. Also look near the
picture hooks. I don't know why!

It is still made and sold. I sometimes us it to attach blind valences when
I don't have the proper clip.

There is also a wide version that is used to install carpet. Can't recall
if it has the foam core or not.

Colbyt