Ken Cutt

Default Hydraulics questions (a bit long)

Old Nick wrote:

But so tempting to get that extra bit of dirt!

Me I am looking forward to bouncing a few grandkids on my knee so
tend to think a hell of alot more then I did when younger .

Yeah. I stopped riding motorcycles.

Ken Cutt

Well really I use a 70 HP with a loader to work with . But it will not
go inside the barns :-( . No matter how big the loader you always
want/wish for more . Gave away my old racing bikes summer before last ,
:-( . Nothing quite like a bike but when on one I for some reason still
seem to think I am 20 . Oh well always the memories .
Ken Cutt