Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Default Kreg Pocket Hole Jig Recommendation

I assume you meant the Rocket jig. Yes, it is a bit of a pain if you're
doing a lot of holes but I have built a lot of things with it. I'm about to
buy this http://www.kregtool.com/products/pht...?PRODUCT_ID=10 .
It is a bit higher priced but has the features to make it worth it. I also
have the mini jig. Quite handy for odd spots.

"bf" wrote in message
ps.com...
Ok.. I don't know which kits you are talking about.. But I think the
best one is this:
http://www.kregtool.com/products/pht...?PRODUCT_ID=66
The "pocket jig" is kind of a PITA to use. The jig shown lets you put
your face frame pieces in vertically and go, no fuss, and very fast.