Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Red Wire in Cileing light

In article .com, wrote:
I came for help, not some super electrical geek boy smart ass answer.
but thanks

I gave you help -- apparently you failed to notice this part:

Try connecting white to white, and black to red -- and next time, pay
attention to what's connected where, and label them, before you disconnect
anything.

From your description of the light's behavior, it's quite obvious that you do
not have the wires connected the same way they were before.

--
Regards,