Larry Jaques

Default Please limit topics to metalworking

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 18:58:24 GMT, Gunner
brought forth from the murky depths:

Yup..over the years, Id get a pimple, pop it and DinK! a lil chunk of
gravel would pop out.

Years later I added cupronickel and steel to the collection. Doctors
love looking at my x-rays...sigh.

My buddy dumped his Yammerhammer teeny dirt bike (50cc bored
& stroked to 80?) on the freeway attempting to outrun a cop.
It seized at about 90 and took his right kneecap off. They
put a nicely machined plastic job in. He got into metalworking
and was a shop mgr for Tri-M Co. over in San Marcos the last I
heard of him. Another buddy's family ran Youngdale Mfg, hinge
manufacturers. They had quite a few very interesting shopmade
machines the punches, brakes, tumblers, specialty mills.
I hadn't thought about them in a coon's age.

Do the voices in my head bother you?
http://diversify.com Full-Service Web Development