JTMcC

Default Please limit topics to metalworking

"Jack Erbes" wrote in message
On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 19:17:49 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

Gunner (now listening to Grace Slick,...

Have you seen her lately? I wonder what she did to herself. It looks like
her face is on inside-out.

Lately? She is still firmly stuck in my mind as she looked when she
was in her prime. And I hope I still look the same as I did then in
her mind.

Now Michael Jackson. Grace Slick does not look like him, right?
Don't tell me if she does. I could not handle it.

The best description I have heard for Michael Jackson is that he looks
like the illegitimate love child resulting of Prince and Frankenstein.

I can't say I care for Prince, but I do kind of like the original
Frankenstein movie.

And, the song "Frankenstein", by the Edgar Winter Group, is a true classic.

JTMcC.